DRY COAT™ Rust Preventative
Dry Coat™ Rust Preventative is a water-based liquid designed to prevent rust from forming on ferrous metals. Once Dry Coat is applied (via dip, spray or flowcoat) it forms a clear protective coating. Dry Coat will dry-to-touch within 30 minutes (in low humidity) and it does not leave a sticky or tacky residue or attract dirt or dust on metal parts like other products. Dry Coat is non-hazardous and easily washes off using mild detergents or common metal cleaning solutions. Like the entire line of Workshop Hero™ products, Dry Coat is designed for those who want less work and more play!
Dries to the touch!
Dry Coat Rust Preventative is a water-based liquid rust preventative for ferrous metals. This water-based product is a significant advancement in corrosion prevention technology that replaces solvent and oil-based corrosion inhibitors. Once applied, the clear protective coating will dry-to-touch within 30 minutes at ambient conditions. It does not attract dirt or dust on metal parts such as other sticky or tacky products. It is non-hazardous and easily washes off using mild detergents or common metal cleaning solutions. Dry Coat is safe to use on ferrous metals, stainless steel and will not harm most elastomers or plastics.
Applications & usage:
- Can be applied by dip, spray or flowcoating
- Ideal for small parts in large quantities such as nut and bolts, fasteners, or hardware
- Works well for export equipment or machinery
- Gears, pipes, flanges, cast iron, ferrous metals
- Odd shaped parts that cannot be placed into a bag or wrapped with paper
- Provides indoor protection up to two years
Product features, advantages and benefits:
- A superb and safe water based rust preventative
- Dries to the touch-no sticky, messy liquids to clean up
- Keeps parts clean and free from corrosion
- Displaces water and oil from metal surfaces
- Saves time and money compared to other wrapping methods
- Replaces hazardous oils, flammable solvents, sticky rust preventatives
- Formulation is non-toxic and environmentally-friendly
- Ready to use product, VOC-free
- Removes easily, if needed, with mild detergents or cleaners
- Valued brand is a trusted name that means reliability, service and confidence
PROTECT: Metal Rescue can be used as a temporary rust inhibitor by dipping or spraying clean liquid onto the metal.